Saturday, October 24, 2009

Double shot of your love

Wired checks in on the vaccination brouhaha. Again, anyone who has had a child in a daycare laid waste by rotavirus just has to ask: Why? And please note: Jim Carrey and Jenny McCarthy are the leaders of this movement. Context: The star of Dumb and Dumber and a person who has made a career out of being a dumb blonde. Well, I think I'd rather leave the fate of my family to people who know something about anything than to a talking asshole and his girlfriend.

2 comments:

  1. You don't like Jim Carrey?

    I don't like him either (per se), although "Dumb and Dumber" is one of my all-time favorite comedy films!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I really don't like him. I actually don't mind him when he's reined in in dramatic roles, but the comedies make Jerry Lewis really actually look like a genius. That should not be read as a compliment to Jerry. Jeff Daniels saves Dumb and Dumber -- him I like.

    ReplyDelete